Re: Your thoughts...

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 8/9/2002 6:24:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cctrice@bellsouth.net writes:

How many of you would be interested in a certificate program requiring PSK31
QSOs and collecting Grid Square Locators? And, if there were a contest
featuring the same data, would you participate?
I am not a grid square hunter, but if there is enough interest in a
program like this amongst the members, the 070 Club will aim to please!
On the subject of contesting, there are some who just can't get enough of
contests, while there are others who say we have too many contests already.
What would you guys say to the idea of modifying the PSKFest to accomodate
the grid square hunters and the prefix hunters as well? There are a couple
different ways to do it, but I think it would not be too difficult to do.
Changing the PSKFest rather than adding two new contests to the calendar may
be the way to go....Jay N3DQU.