Re: Your thoughts...

Zoltan Bordas <borzol@...>

How many of you would be interested in a certificate program
requiring PSK31QSOs and collecting Grid Square Locators?
I am.

And, if there were a contest
featuring the same data, would you participate?
Yes.

Btw, I didn't saw that QSL's are required...as somebody stated it is
difficult.

An there are logprograms available, even free ones which keeps track of
worked grids. For example I am using Luxlog several years ago and I like it.
I don't want to make free advertising for it, I'm just satisfied with it ...
well, not 100%, but about 95% hi hi. It is available at
http://www.qsl.net/lx1no/llog_dwn.html .

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ