Re: Field Day

David Westbrook

KJ4IZW #1041 SC 1D

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK
<kc2gik@justinmattes.com> wrote:
Ok well the list has been updated for the 070 members participating in
Field Day Weekend 2010 go here:
http://www.bergenscanner.com/070fieldday.shtml
Justin,KC2GIK PODXS 751

kenny wrote:

AB8XG will be QRV on digimodes for field day as W8VCO The Vinton
County Amateur Radio club field day site in McArthur, OH. hope to cu
all on the waterfall. 73 de Kenny/ AB8XG PODXS 1118

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com>, "Sly G"
<w6qe@...> wrote:

W6QE, 070-650 & N6PCD, 070-801, will be operating a digital station
with our club, Citrus Belt Amateur Radio Club, (C-Bar-C).
The club call is W6JBT.
We'll be operating from a bluff at 7,000', +/-, in the San
Bernardino Nat'l Forest with a clear shot to the East, NEE, and ESE.
Work us!
Milt.
W6QE
070-650