From: Bernie
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 12:38 AM
Subject: [070] Firecracker Sprint Final Results

Hey Everybody,

The first ever PODXS 070 Club 40m Firecracker Sprint is official.
The scores on the website are final and Congratulations goes out to Ernie
WM2U for being the Top Dawg. I would also like to congratulate all the other
winners in their respective classes and time zones.
http://www.angelfire.com/folk/leonards/40mresults.html

The certificates will be mailed out this week.

Thanks to everyone who entered, you folks made it a good contest, on short
notice.

Now let's all get ready for the 80 meter Autumn Sprint coming up
20-Sept-2002

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-- KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@YWAVE.COM.
-- W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.
-- NN6DG, 16-18 AUGUST, ANACAPA IS, CA (CHANNEL ISLANDS GROUP, IOTA NA-144, USI CA-002S, WLH LH-1300, VENTURA COUNTY), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: NN6DG CBA OR NN6DG@WUMPUS.NET.
-- W3HF, 19-21 AUGUST, LADY LAKE, FL (LAKE COUNTY, GRID EL98)
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.
-- AA8QQ, 17-23 AUGUST, OUTER BANKS, NC;
CONTACT INFO: AA8QQ CBA OR AA8QQ JMAUCH@AOL.COM.
-- K8IJ, 23-25 AUGUST, ESTERO IS, FL (NA-069, USI FL035S, LEE COUNTY), 20M; CONTACT INFO: K8IJ CBA OR CCTRICE@BELLSOUTH.NET.
-- N3MK, 23-31 AUGUST, BWCA (BOUNDARY WATERS CANOE AREA IN N. MINNESOTA), 20M, OTHER BANDS POSSIBLE; FOR MORE INFO SEE WWW.N3MK.COM;
CONTACT INFO: N3MK CBA OR DSNIDER@RHRS.COM.

Check out the 070 Club website at
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt; http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; for