To: 070@yahoogroups.com
From: dwestbrook@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 21:50:17 -0400
Subject: [070] in-game TDW scoreboard

Upload your ADIF log throughout the weekend, and see how the TDW

contest is going!

http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/scorer/?contest_id=TDW&year=2010&info=1

It will automatically calculate your score AND provide error-checking

(e.g. match reported callsign & 070 #).

The more logs, the more fun stats! The "unique calls" (i.e. total

participants) will be a very interesting one.

--david

KJ4IZW

070# 1041