Re: AA8QQ also going APE

Steve W3HF

Hi All,
It turns out that our August Portable Excursion to the Outer Banks of
NC is not an IOTA island. The map and the IOTA judge say it is part
of the mainland. Oh well, I think I'll still go. Should be QRV from
Duck (Dare County) or Corolla (Currituck County), NC on Sat. the 17th
or Sun the 18th of August. Will be there thru the week. I'll have to
work ham radio in with all the other fun stuff like hang gliding,
golfing, swimming, and eating like a pig. Hope W3HF leaves some of
the good QSO's from NC for me.

73,
Jay - AA8QQ
Jay -

I'll do my best to leave a few lying around for you. :-)

FWIW, Duck Island is listed as part of NA-067. Page 63 of the 11th
edition IOTA directory. Corolla is not, however.