Re: QRZ Page & QSL Cards

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Milt
VERY NICE!!
Justin #751

adam grossmyer wrote:

Dang it Milt, where were you last week with this info, I just ordered my
cards and got them in the mail last week. HI HI. I was wondering if I could
email you a copy of my card and you might be able to let me know how my lay
out is? Thanks Milt.
Adam
N8MOX #1067

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Milton Garb <w6qe@verizon.net> wrote:

Eric,
Something to consider...
I do my own QSL cards. I start with Excel, and do 4 cards per page.
I print 1 sheet, 1200 dpi, on 110 brightness paper, take it to Kinko's,
have them print it out on card stock, and cut them.
Card stock comes 250 sheets per pack and I wind up with 1000 cards, 1
color, for about $30. Pastel card stock is kind of nice. Bright and easy to
read.
After 35 years of QSL'ing, and being a QSL manager for several DX stations,
there are some simple basic things that help speed a card back to you. Isn't
that the name of the game?
1) Print all info on 1 side of the card.
2) Put your call in big letters.
3) Logo's, etc should be in the upper portion of the card, away from QSO
info.
4) QSO information should be across the bottom.
I'll be happy to send you or anyone else a copy of the Excel sheet I did
for my cards.
Milt.
W6QE
070-650