Re: Standard PSK Frequencies

Dave Wright <hfradiopro@...>

7070 has been the N. American standard whereas 7035 was more European
focused. I still see some activity around 7070, but with the large number
of Spanish-speaking hi-powered stations active around 7070 most evening,
most N. American PSKers seem to have moved to the 7035 area as well...which
is good, IMO, since now we are all around the same frequency rather than
being split between the two.

Dave
K3DCW

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:41 AM, ve7axu <4jmacfarlane@dccnet.com> wrote:

After five years of active PSK operations I have noticed gradual changes in
some of the frequencies in use for PSK. What are the frquencies in each band
that are now considered as the "standard" ones where I could expect to find
signals?

Particularly I notice that 40m seems to have shifted toward 7.035 but I
still see some operation at 7.070.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

VE7AXU (John #418)

--
hfradiopro@gmail.com
"It isn't radio unless it bounces off the sky"