From: Stephen J. Melachrinos <w3hf@arrl.net>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [070] APE's to Vashon Is.

Dick -

Which directory do you have? Mine is the 11th edition, and it's listed
on page 64. That's the section called "IOTA Directory of Islands"
and lists the groups by location, not by IOTA number. So it goes by
country, and within country by call district. There's a list under each
group of all the islands included.

There's a later section, Annex D called "Short Title IOTA Reference
Number List" that just lists names. This listing is by IOTA number.
But I believe the intent is that you can look the group up by number,
find the general location, and then refer to the detailed list for
specific island names.

Steve

I see WA State North group under NA-065 in my Directory, guys. It
doesn't specifically say Vashon, Island. Just WSNG.

73,

Dick
WB0DUL@arrl.net