Re: adif to text

David Westbrook

It's still kind of in beta -- or alpha :) -- mode, but try out my 070
Endorsement checker at:

http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/070-checker/checker.cgi

You upload your adif file, and it generates a report of your progress on
(most of) the endorsements, and includes the basic text details of the
matching qsos ... you may still need to tweak them after copy pasting
(different endorsements require slightly different submissions), but it
should make it go a lot easier & faster ...

any comments on how it works for you would be much appreciated!

(if it gives a "out of memory" error, don't worry -- i'll be able to
generate the report manually for you and will send you an email)

thanks!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Chris_M <n9jca@arrl.net> wrote:

I am running Fldigi for all my Digital Modes which only puts out an adif
file how do I change the adif file to text or cabrillo file?
I understand that some changes were made sometime back on how to send a log
back to the 070 Club

I have downloaded GENLOG and it looks like it will only put out an adif
file as well

Looking forward to the Valentine Sprint

N9JCA Chris 070 #797