Re: Several members on

Milton Garb <w6qe@...>

Ohhhhhh....Uhhhhhh...Mmmmmm...I hate to be the bearer of sad news....(there is no LONP 50...it starts at 100)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Mattes--KC2GIK" <kc2gik@justinmattes.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Several members on

I might start calling CQ 070 Membersto get some new #'s....... I have 45
need 5 more for ;LONP 50
Justin,KC2GIK PODXS# 751

Mark Crosbie - N8MNI wrote:

I see 4-5 new members on 7.035 tonight
PODXS# 0525

Mark Crosbie

N8MNI
231 Jacqueline Dr.
London, Ohio 43140
(740) 852-4237

http://n8mni.com <http://n8mni.com>

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may
contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying,
alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message
and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.