Re: Several members on

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

I might start calling CQ 070 Membersto get some new #'s....... I have 45 need 5 more for ;LONP 50
Justin,KC2GIK PODXS# 751

Mark Crosbie - N8MNI wrote:

I see 4-5 new members on 7.035 tonight
PODXS# 0525

Mark Crosbie

N8MNI
231 Jacqueline Dr.
London, Ohio 43140
(740) 852-4237

http://n8mni.com <http://n8mni.com>

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.