Re: 6m... that was fun.

Steve W3HF

Okay, what kind of power and antennas were you guys running? I
have six meters on the radio, but only five watts. And unless I can
get one of the HF wire dipoles to tune on 6m, the only antenna I
have is an extended rubber duck.

Yeah, that was fun. I'll try for some more contacts on 6m tomorrow
evening. Sorry I didn't hear either Jay or Dick. Nice QRP signal
Peter!

73 - Karen W4GTM

---------------------~--> Will You Find True Love? Will You Meet the
One? Free Love Reading by phone!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/7dY7FD/R_ZEAA/Ey.GAA/RUTolB/TM
->

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-->KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@.... -->W3HF/QRP, 10-17
AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA NA-112), 20-10M CONTACT INFO: W3HF
CBA OR W3HF@.... --> NN6DG, 16-18 AUGUST, ANACAPA IS, CA (CHANNEL
ISLANDS GROUP, IOTA NA-144, USI CA-002S, WLH LH-1300, VENTURA COUNTY),
20-10M CONTACT INFO: NN6DG CBA OR NN6DG@....

Check out the 070 Club website at
< http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm >
for the latest information on 070 Club activities.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/