From: 070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Mark
Crosbie - N8MNI
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 12:54 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [070] 070# 0525 looking for new contacts

I am on 20m at 14.070 looking for new LONP contacts. So if we have not
worked look me up.
My number is 070# 0525

Mark Crosbie

N8MNI
231 Jacqueline Dr.
London, Ohio 43140
(740) 852-4237

http://n8mni.com <http://n8mni.com>

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain
confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or
distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete
this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed
copies.

02:35:00