From: Charlie Trice, K8IJ
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [070] PODXS Class of 2002

Wow. I am *truly* honored. What a surprise! Gosh, I'm (almost) without
words.

I am not a joiner by nature. But I made such a good move though to join all
y'all in this fine PSK group. I've never been associated with a nicer
bunch.

I was off the air for about 10 years when this thing called "life" got in
the way. I kept reading QST and this PSK thing bit me. And I'm so glad it
did.

Thanks to all for this great honor and for the congratulatory notes. I'm
happy to splurge for the beer and pretzels next time. In fact I look
forward to it.

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ