From: "Justin Mattes--KC2GIK" <kc2gik@justinmattes.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [070] PSKFest Scoring Sheet

You only posted a BLANK scoring sheet! Can I see your actually scoring
sheet filled out?
Justin
KC2GIK
070-751

Sly G wrote:

Hello everybody...Reference: PSKFest Scoring Sheet
As the Log & Dupe Checker for the PSKFest, I've just posted a file to
the FILES Section showing the Excel sheet I use for scoring your logs.
This should answer any questions about how to score your logs.
If you want, check your logs before sending them in.
Milton
W6QE
070-650
PSKFest Log & Dupe Checker