From: Bernie
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [070] PODXS Class of 2002

Hey Jay and the Gang,

Man, this is a surprise. You fellers sure can keep a secret.

I am greatly honored to be picked as one of the Class of 2002.

The 070 Club has done a lot more for me than I have for it. Since joining
in December 2001, I have made more friends, been more active, enjoyed Ham
Radio more than ever before, and actually found a club that is fun to be in.
I'm sure it would be hard to find a club, with well over 200 members, who
all get along as well as the folks in the 070 Club do.

Thanks again Guys, for this honor.
73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-->KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@YWAVE.COM.
-->W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.
--> NN6DG, 16-18 AUGUST, ANACAPA IS, CA (CHANNEL ISLANDS GROUP, IOTA NA-144, USI CA-002S, WLH LH-1300, VENTURA COUNTY), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: NN6DG CBA OR NN6DG@WUMPUS.NET.

Check out the 070 Club website at
&amp;amp;lt; http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm &amp;amp;gt; for