From: Charlie Trice, K8IJ
To: 070 Club
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 8:12 AM
Subject: [070] Hamstick

Greetings all,

Any of y'all had any experience with the Hamstick antenna? And any comments
about their "license plate" mount or the dipole mount?

Thnaks & vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-->KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@YWAVE.COM.
-->W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.
--> NN6DG, 16-18 AUGUST, ANACAPA IS, CA (CHANNEL ISLANDS GROUP, IOTA NA-144, USI CA-002S, WLH LH-1300, VENTURA COUNTY), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: NN6DG CBA OR NN6DG@WUMPUS.NET.

Check out the 070 Club website at
&amp;amp;lt; http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm &amp;amp;gt; for