From: Phil Barnett
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [070] LONP Submission Change

On Mon, 2009-12-28 at 14:45 -0500, Darrell Frappier wrote:

> You have truly made it possible for me to upgrade my LONP attainment.
> I would not have bothered without your tool. And I am very much in
> favor of trying to cut the work load for Charlie. A big thanks to
> both of you for the time and effort you put in for the club.

Well, I'm glad it's working out for everyone.

I built it for myself because the online went down and I wanted to go
for LONP myself. And it's hard to do without some way to figure out
where you are in the process. I thought I had achieved it but even then
I wasn't sure. But once I got my LONP checker running I found I had more
than enough by about 20.

Anyway, It's a fun pursuit and that's what this hobby is all about!

So, let's have fun!

Now, If I could just get Hawaii on PSK _and_ do eQSL, I'd be set for WAS
PSK-31. I've gotten several Hawaii stations, but none of them would do
eQSL.

That and I gotta get my Hex Beam finished and up in the air.

So much to do, so little time...