adam grossmyer wrote:

If there isn't any propagation between us I can go to 20 m and swing the
beam your way. Let me know. I am happy to help.

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Milton Garb <w6qe@verizon.net> wrote:

Adam,
I don't see you on 30 meters. Are you still there?
Milt.
W6QE
070-650

----- Original Message -----
From: adam grossmyer
To: 070@yahoogroups.com <070%40yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 1:16 PM
Subject: [070] 1ST CONTACT WITH 070 MEMBER

I want to thank Phill KL8DX for my first contact with an 070 member on
20 meters. Turns out we are also both members of NODXA which is a DX club
based out of Cleveland Ohio. Small world. Anyway thank you again Phil and
if anyone needs me (N8MOX new member #1067) for LONP, let me know, im on
10.140 at the moment. I can switch bands if you need me and do not have
access to 30m.
Adam
N8MOX