From: "Peter Baskind" <pbaskind@midsouth.rr.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 7:18 AM
Subject: RE: [070] 80m Autumn Sprint - Attic Antenna!!

Steve-

I have the same issue that you have. Iron-clad CCR and a big attic. I have
not yet operated much below 20m. 20m and above, my antennas work quite well
(I even have a rotatable 3-el beam for 6m)

I have been meaning to try Hamstick dipoles for 30 & 40 meters. Of course,
one can do the same for 80m. While I am sure Hamstick dipoles would be
rather inefficient, such a setup might get guys like us presence on the
band, and might even be a step above a dummy load.

Just a thought...

Peter Baskind
AG4KI

Peter Baskind, J.D., LL.M.
Germantown, TN
Voice: (901) 624-5295
Fax: (901) 624-6060
pbaskind@midsouth.rr.com

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-->KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@YWAVE.COM.
-->W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.

Check out the 070 Club website at
&amp;lt; http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm &amp;gt; for