From: "Bernie" <kf4fhs@ywave.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 3:10 AM
Subject: [070] 80m Autumn Sprint

The PODXS 070 Club is proud to announce the
first ever 80 meter PSK
31 Autumn Sprint.
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor -----

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON
THE AIR:
-->KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI
WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@YWAVE.COM.
-->W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA
NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.

Check out the 070 Club website at
&amp;lt; http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm