From: Stephen J. Melachrinos
To: PSK-TARA@yahoogroups.com ; 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 4:35 PM
Subject: [070] Re: [PSK-TARA] Reminder - San Andres on the air

> San Andres on the air
>
> Date: Saturday, July 20, 2002
> Time: All Day
>
> HK0ZZ will be on the air from July 16 until the 29th of july.
> QSL to DH7WW.

Note that the callsign they are actually using is 5K0Z, not the
HK0ZZ that was advertised pre-trip. And they're on 20m PSK right
now.

Good luck.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-->KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@YWAVE.COM.
-->W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.

Check out the 070 Club website at
&amp;lt; http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm &amp;gt; for