From: N3DQU@aol.com [mailto:N3DQU@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 11:06 AM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [070] 070 Club logo

If anyone out there rolls their own QSL cards and
would like to have Rollo
(our 070 Club mascot) to print on their cards, I have a
small, .wmf version
that stands abt 3/4 of an inch tall and looks pretty
neat. Just send me an
email direct to n3dqu@aol.com and I'll send it to ya. I
know that not
everyone is able to work with .wmf files, but so far I
haven't been able to
successfully convert this to anything else, so the
graphics gurus are welcome
to give it a shot too! 73 de Jay N3DQU