From: John Croft, Jr., K3NJ <croft@patriot.net>
To: 070 List <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 1:30 PM
Subject: [070] Using "Q"PSK?

:
: Hello OM/OG Warblers-
:
: The past couple of mornings (around 1000z) has been difficult in terms of
: propagation from Europe into NA . . . signal fading with qrm have combined
: to make successful QSO's either "100% copy" or "nothing" . . . has anyone
: "resorted" to qpsk to alleviate the condition?
:
: In the past two years I have been active I have but one "arranged" qpsk
: QSO . . . which seemed to work a trifle better . . . but wondering "how"
: does one suggest or indicate to the other operator in the QSO to switch?
:
: I have tried several times with no success. Does anyone use qpsk on a
: regular basis?
:
: 73,
: