From: "Ernest Mills" <emills@NYCAP.rr.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 7:28 PM
Subject: [070] Congratulations

TO ALL BE IT KNOWN .......that our very own, Erika, DL2AYL has indeed
qualified for entry into the coveted membership of the PODXS DPX MIXED Award
by confirming 400 different prefixes in the digital modes.

Dear esteemed 070 members please join me in extending your most
sincere congratulations to Erika on this most singular of achievements. :)

Congrats. Erika,
Ernie WM2U #031

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-->KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@YWAVE.COM.
-->W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.

Check out the 070 Club website at
&amp;lt; http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm &amp;gt; for