From: Costas Krallis SV1XV
To: sv1xv@eexi.gr
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 9:44 AM
Subject: [070] BARTG PSK-40 award

Hi everybody,

today I received my BARTAG PSK-40 award (40 confirmed DXCC
entities in PSK-31 mode). I was surprised when I saw the
award number: 14. I am sure lots of subscribers to this
list do qualify for this award.

The good thing is that photocopies of the QSL cards are OK,
no need to send your precious cards to the award manager (G4KZZ).
For more info, check the British Amateur Radio Teledata Group
site at:

http://www.bartg.demon.co.uk

and follow the links Activities -> Awards

73 Costas SV1XV

sv1xv@eexi.gr

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click here to find your contact lenses!

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-->KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@YWAVE.COM.
-->W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.

Check out the 070 Club website at
&amp;lt; http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm &amp;gt; for