Re: Endorsements & Attaboys OH MY!

n3dqu <jbudzowski@...>

Hey Justin, if you lost your membership cert, lemme know es I will send you another, no problemo. You might want to check the bottom drawer under your Victoria's Secret stash hi! Jay N3DQU

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@...> wrote:

I ac tually don't remember GETTING a membership certificate!! I honestly
don't think I got one because if I did I would have put the stickers on
that. Right now I just keep them in my scrapbook with my QSL cards
Justin KC2GIK #751

J Budzowski wrote:

SO! The xyl brings in the mail, and along with the cable bill and
Victoria's Secret catalog, she gives you an envelope from K8IJ, qth
Alexandria Kentucky! (Cable bill goes on the incoming pile, Victoria
Secret
catalog goes in the bottom drawer for now). The callsign K8IJ sounds
vaguely
familiar, but you don't remember sending this guy a qsl card, Kentucky
not
being on your list of rare and exotic DX! Curious cat that you are,
you open
the envelope to find....stickers??
Yes, stickers! But wait! These are not just any stickers, they are
endorsements and attaboys from the 070 Club! If you are not sure what
to do
with these stickers, do not put them on the incoming pile or in the
bottom
drawer. Instead, go to www.podxs070.com and look at the article entitled
History of the PODXS 070 Club Part 2! There, I've said it!! 73 de Jay
N3DQU