Re: Was it yours?

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Charlie
I just received my 2009 TDW endorsement today and what a beauty!!
Justin, KC2GIK

Charlie Trice, K8IJ wrote:

Greetings all,

My USPS Maillady brought me back a corner of one of the little white
envelops I sent out in the June Mailing. All I got was a ripped corner with
my return address. The rest of the envelope, and the contents of the
envelope are, I fear, lost forever.

Was it yours? Was it the envelope I sent to Justin??? We don't know right
now.

Let's give it a week. After that time, if you have not received an envelope
from me with your expected endorsements/attaboys (please look at
http://www.podxs070.com/endorsement-outgoing-mail <http://www.podxs070.com/endorsement-outgoing-mail> to see what was sent out),
drop me a note at k8ij@arrl.net <mailto:k8ij%40arrl.net> and I'll send you another envelope. Well,
I'll try to send one...

The best part: the back of the envelope from the USPS containing the
destroyed envelope says, in huge letters, "WE CARE".

Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ