Re: Field Day portable operation

whitie301

Justin

We will be using the club call of KS0GLD and my call is N0NM Ray. we
will be on 20, 40 and 80 and try 10

Thanks much

Ray N0NM

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <
kc2gik@justinmattes.com> wrote:

Tell ya what since Charlie has a lot on his plate right now I' ll step
up to the plate and lend a hand. Please send all details to
kc2gik@justinmattes.com <kc2gik%40justinmattes.com> Please include the
callsign you'll be using,
your callsign, location and the bands I'll do an excel spreadsheet for
Charlie
Justin KCGIK

Charlie Trice, K8IJ wrote:

If someone will gather all the facts, I'll post them to the web site. No
problema!

Please email the collection, hopefully before Monday, to:
k8ij@arrl.net <k8ij%40arrl.net> <mailto:k8ij%40arrl.net<k8ij%2540arrl.net>

Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ

From: Darin <pdcowan@rogers.com <pdcowan%40rogers.com> <mailto:
pdcowan%40rogers.com <pdcowan%2540rogers.com>>>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com <070%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:
070%40yahoogroups.com <070%2540yahoogroups.com>>
Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 10:46 PM

--- In 070@yahoogroups. com, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@...> wrote:

I'll be operating with the 10-70 Repeater Assoc under the callsign of
N2SE. I was wondering what other 070 members are operating under club
callsigns?

Justin,KC2GIK
I will be operating with the Manotick Amateur Radio Group as VE3AIR.

--
Ray Smee
Chief of Police