From: "Eric Dallmann" <k9vic@arrl.net <mailto:k9vic%40arrl.net>>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 21:18 PM
Subject: [070] Re: Field Day portable operation

I hate to make any more work for anyone, but would it be possible to post a
summary of who's doing what and where on the 070 web site? I think that's
been done in the past (or it's been e-mailed to the group). I've made only a
few 070 FD contacts in the past five years(probably Leslie, WA4EEZ, on
10-meters being the most memorable), but always kept an eye out for a
friendly face on the waterfall.

Anyway, as far as what I'll be doing, I've somehow been conned again into
doing the digital thing with the DuPage (County) ARC (W9DUP). We have a web
site at www.w9dup.org (if you're interested). I haven't told them yet that
I'm only bringing out a QRP rig, so there might be some rebellion. Oh, well.
Maybe I'll be off the list for next year.

73,
Eric/K9VIC