Re: Field Day portable operation

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

I'll be operating with the 10-70 Repeater Assoc under the callsign of N2SE. I was wondering what other 070 members are operating under club callsigns?

Justin,KC2GIK

Ray Smee wrote:

Bill

we will be working from the rest area west of Goodland, Ks and we are going
to be working some psk so we will be looking for you maybe on 40 or 80 m.

Ray N0NM

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 1:33 PM, WILLIAM EWING <wa0kaq@msn.com <mailto:wa0kaq%40msn.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I will be operating digital 5-watt QRP at Field Day in Custer
County, CO,
using a homebrew jumpered dipole in Inverted "V" configuration on 40
and 20
meters. Confirmations will be by LOTW and eQSL. This is our first
opportunity to try out the rig and solar panels in a portable
setting. See
more about the station on our website below.

Hope to catch you on the bands.

73,
Bill, WA0KAQ
www.qsl.net/wa0kaq/<http://www.qsl.net/wa0kaq/