From: <ebruchac@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 6:56 PM
Subject: [070] Special Event Station

Hey Bernie--great Sprint.Thanks!
FWIW,the Hams in Texas have their own ideas about a weekend contest.
Straight
from the July QST;

Under "Special Events"

Austin, TX: Naturist Amateur Radio Club, NU5DE. 0000Z Jul 8-2400Z July
14.
27th Annual North American Nude Awareness Celebration. 28.465 21.365
14.265
7.265. QSL. Naturist Amateur Radio Club, PO Box 200812, Austin, TX
78720-0812.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to work THIS station.....I can't
wait
see their QSL card....

Ed N4ZUM

Check out the 070 Club website at