From: <N3DQU@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 7:05 AM
Subject: [070] Dayton 2003

I would like to get an idea of who all is planning on making it to
Dayton next year. If we do have an 070 Club get-together, it will most
likely
take place on Saturday evening of that weekend (Dayton runs Friday,
Saturday
and Sunday). Please respond with a yea, nay or even a mebbe, not sure yet
would be fine too. This is just for pre-planning purposes, nothing written
in
stone..Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

Check out the 070 Club website at