Some comments fm the TDW Boss

J Budzowski <jbudzowski@...>

Just a few comments about the TDW. Logs are coming in fast and furious and so far, no complaints from this end. We do have some first time contesters out there and so will work with you to answer questions to the best of my ability, and to get your entry submitted. My normal set-up is Digipan and GenLog, so am not familiar with all the quirks of the many logging programs out there. But, we do have a pretty sharp group here on the 070 Reflector, so if you have a question about how to export a log, etc I am sure someone will be able to help you out. Don't be afraid to ask questions, these guys love to show off their knowledge base :o)
Due to the nature of the Lucky Dog award, I will not be posting results as in the past, but must wait until after the TDW deadline to post them. However, I will send an email noting that I have received your entry and any problems found, etc, and as I start to work thru the logs, will post on the TDW results page logs processed so you will know that I have finished with your log. ALL TDW ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 21 JUNE 2009. If there is a significant difference in your claimed score vs what I came up with, I will send you an email so you won't be surprised when the results are finally posted.
I do have some thoughts on the subject of working non-members in the TDW, but think I will wait until after the TDW dust settles before addressing those.
All in all, very few negative comments about our activity over the TDW weekend. I'm very proud to be a part of this group, you guys done gud!...73 de Jay N3DQU
---
070 Club Website - http://www.podxs070.com
2009 TDW Rules - http://www.podxs070.com/three-day-weekend
2009 TDW Results - http://mysite.verizon.net/jbudzowski/2009_tdw_results.htm