10M

wa4eez

Just tried to work N4LCC on 10m..he came back to me but got lost with
quick fade...

It might be nice if we just continued to check 15m on the top of the
hour, and 10m at the bottom, like we did in the TDW...at least til the
condx improve.

I hope to work some of you on 6m...only had 2 6m contacts in the TDW,
but think it would be fun to try more. Maybe we could all check 6m on
the quarter-hour.

Thanks to everyone I worked in the TDW--and I do agree that it might be
a good thing to change the rules to include everyone...give one point
for non-members and 2 points for members...good publicity!

73, Leslie WA4EEZ