From: N3DQU@aol.com
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 12:05 AM
Subject: [070] Dayton 2003

I would like to get an idea of who all is planning on making it to
Dayton next year. If we do have an 070 Club get-together, it will most likely
take place on Saturday evening of that weekend (Dayton runs Friday, Saturday
and Sunday). Please respond with a yea, nay or even a mebbe, not sure yet
would be fine too. This is just for pre-planning purposes, nothing written in
stone..Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Check out the 070 Club website at