Re: Firecracker Question

Steve W3HF

Sorry Steve,
I didn't mean to offend. Fergot we had a few QRP only stations out
there in the Eastern time zone. Guess I better not ask "where do I
pick up the tickets to Jamaica" just yet, eh? How'd you do?

Jay - AA8QQ
Oh, no offense taken at all. Just playing with you ...

And I was only on for about three hours, so it looks like you're in
the lead in QRP EDT. I think my total was 17 Qs, 15 mults, but
that's from memory. I haven't looked at the log since 2:03 AM.

But don't start packing your bags yet. I don't know how any of the
other guys did.