From: spdomingue@aol.com
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Firecracker Question

Bernie,

I thought this was going to be a simple contest, I must have missed all little things, maybe still be tired from the road trip I just made, Well think it was great and you did a good job, I did forget to add my class and 070 number Sorry, maybe we need to add a lawyer to the 070 staff to review all the rules from now on !??! HI HI

Well it was great fun maybe we need to add a 80 meter sprint in 6 months ?? This was so much fun I would like to do it again soon.

SteveD
N6YIH/7

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Check out the 070 Club website at