Re: THANKS TO ALL

n0bhc

In a message dated 7/7/02 11:25:36 AM Central Daylight Time, wb0dul@arrl.net
writes:

We should make this an annual event and call it the Firecracker Sprint, and
hold it on the first Saturday evening before or after the July 4th holiday.

It was fun. Now, if I could just learn how to hit the right macro button
and keep Jay, N3DQU, from jumping all over the band trying to hide from
me....
Hi All,

I second that - let's make the Firecracker 40 an annual affair. Pick the
Saturday closest to July 4th and keep the LOCAL time.

Maybe we'll have to keep working on that "cursor glue" formula to keep 'DQU
in one spot. Hmmmm, that's right up there with selective DX feedline diodes.

Thanks to all who traced my waterfall. The contest was a blast.

Bob N0BHC