100+ degrees near Trussville also.......

ebruchac@...

Hi Steve,
Welcome to the sunny South....how long have you lived in Chelsea?
I'm about to fire up the grill,(promised the kids hamburgers),which
fortunately,is in the shade.
I'll look for you around 8pm,on 40M.ok? 7.070mhz. My PSK is going
to have to be finessed around watching the Daytona 500, which runs from
7-11pm.
I've got the MP1 portable antenna set up on the patio,and have the
7amp battery charged, so I plan on working portable,at some point....
But,most of the time will be running off the MFJ 1796 vertical from
the comfort of inside the house.
73,
Ed