Re: 40 & 80m

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Again Everybody,

I've received some emails from several folks, stating that it doesn't seem
like using local time is the best thing to do.
Welllll...... conditions on 40 meters are not the best all over the world
all at the same time, we didn't want to penalize anyone by having to start
the contest in the morning while people on the other side of the globe were
enjoying 40 meters in the evening. That's also why we are giving
certificates to the winners in each TIME ZONE instead of just an overall
winner.
Yeah, it's different, but nobody ever said it couldn't be fun.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS