From: "Peter Baskind" <pbaskind@midsouth.rr.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 7:28 AM
Subject: RE: [070] Re: 40 & 80m

Wonderful .... only not so many rules that it takes a lawyer to
interpret them !!! Its a hobby.... <G>
No. Let's make them such that ONLY lawyers can interpret them. Yeah...
that's the ticket!

Peter, AG4KI

Peter Baskind, J.D., LL.M.
Germantown, TN
Voice: (901) 624-5295
Fax: (901) 624-6060
pbaskind@midsouth.rr.com

BTW: How 'bout a 10m event before the Summer is out? That might be fun,
too.

Check out the 070 Club website at