From: <ebruchac@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [070] 40 Meter Sprint update

Count me in.
Benie,can you call me around 8 pm? Our sundials quit working down here
around
sunset......

FWIW,as an avid 40M psker; the lower frequencies are a little less prone
from
interference.I usually set the dial for 7.069.
Patience is the keyword,on 40M ,when you're getting slammed by
interference.And,even when the noise level is running S5-S7,you can still
pull out a trace or two.
Fun band.I've worked AL to WA on 5W,on 40M.
CU Sat.
73,
Ed N4ZUM

Check out the 070 Club website at