Re: SPECIAL EVENT STATION

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

t would be helpful if you sai where the special event is located so we have an idea if we will be able to recieve you or not!!!!!! If anyone works him PLEASE post here!
Justin,KC2GIK

Floyd Larck, KK3Q wrote:

Finally, a posting on this group without controversy. I'll be looking for
you all from Florida.

Floyd, KK3Q

Tomorrow will be the last day for the SPECIAL EVENT STATION
Salt Grass Trail Ride 2009. We have been operating around 14.0715 most of
the time and have a GREAT QSL card that we will be sending out. Look for
CQ CQ CQ Special Event Station Salt Grass Trail Ride 2009 DE W5KAM W5KAM
and give us a call. [...]