Re: 40 & 80m

Andy <ve9dx@...>

Being a new kid on the block when it comes to PSK. I have lots to learn
yet. I have yet found any PSK on 80 and about the only PSK on 40 was
during FD and like Jay, I worked more PSK stations on 40 than I did on
any other band.
Maybe some one can fill me in on where I might find PSK on 80, both
North America and Europe and where Europe hangs out on 40 PSK.
I have worked many stations on 30 already and even a few on 17.
Hopefully I will find a few in my log over the next few days on the
lower bands...
Happy July 4....
73 Andy (VE9DX)

Ex: VE1ASJ, VE1DX, VE1SPI, VE8CW, VO2AB, CI8CW, CY0SPI, HP9FC, ZD9BP
etc...
Home page: http://www.ve9dx.com
Online Logs: http://www.ve9dx.com/logs.html
Telnet links: http://www.ve9dx.com/telnet/sites.html
(with links to over 200 Open DXclusters)
VE9DX Online logs: http://www.ve9dx.com/ve9dx2k/ve9dx2k.html
Email: ve9dx@...