Re: Valentine Sprint question revisited

angus15 <angus15@...>

HEY THAT WAS RIGHT TO THE POINT LOL

----- Original Message -----
From: spdomingue@aol.com
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Valentine Sprint question revisited

You can only count the points for contact during your time,

Many stations will be on early to give you points and also late to give you points
However they do not count the points as it is before or after there
Friday, 13 February 2009, 2000 - 0200 (YOUR LOCAL TIME).
IF I contact you before 2000 or after 0200 MY Local time I do not count the points
BUT if it is Between 2000 and 0200 YOUR local time you can count the points.

THat helo any?

SteveD
N6YIH/7