Re: Inauguration Special Event

Adam Wade <espresso_doppio@...>

________________________________
From: Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@justinmattes.com>
To: 070 Group <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:27:41 PM
Subject: [070] Inauguration Special Event

Just curious if anyone wor ked the Inauguration Special Event
yesterday? I honestly forgot the entire ham radio aspect of the event
but it was indeed listed on the ARRL website and in QST.

Didn't work anything on PSK or other digital modes (the Ten-Tec rig I got didn't come with the 8-pin DIN connector for the aux I/O and I'm setting up a new box, so I'm strictly SSB for right now), but I did work W3A on 20m and would have worked the K0MIK special event station in the Virgin Islands but I was waiting for a friend (Moody Law, WQ6I) to take his turn as the op and I missed making the connection with him, unfortunately.
Will be interested to see the special event card, even though I didn't vote for him. ;)
! Adam Wade -==- 90 Zephyr 615 (Daphne) -=- 86 Ninja 250 (Iris) !
! "I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead !
! of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote !
! down, I spend z time looking for the paper I wrote it down on." !
! - Beryl Pfizer -=- AF6ME -=- http://www.allthings550.com !