Re: 070 Club PSKFest coming up! >> Software?

Floyd Larck, KK3Q <hamradio@...>

I know that there are contest-specific applications out there for
CW/Voice contests, but I was wondering what steps others have taken to
improve their performance in the digital contests...

MixW, combined with MixWBuddy by K1PGV (different modes and 5 macro buttons)
are the best for me. Running an old dinosaur of a computer until I get the
old one fixed and MixW runs on it and runs very fast. I could not get HRD to
run on this computer (350mhz & 128 meg RAM) without it (the computer)
choking itself to death.

Floyd, KK3Q