Re: 20 M -W9C at 5 LIGHTHOUSES

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Right now I'm just sitting on 14.070 watching the waterfall"!

Justin

Art wrote:

Hi Justin,

Where were you ? Freq ?

Art

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK wrote:

I just worked 5 lighthouses out of Wisconson because the station is
located so the operator can see five different lights from her current
QTH. She 599 into NJ and looking for some qso's. I want to see some b
070 members on the waterfall. It's a rare oppritunity to have ONE
LIGHTHOUSE ON PSK-31 BUT FIVE LIGHTHOUSES IS VERY RARE. Remember the
cxall is ALSO a 1x1 ALSO RARE

Justin KC2GIK, PODXS#751 ARLHS#1367

1/2/2009 1:10 PM